Sanford Real Estate Law – Closing Attorneys
The purchase, sale, and financing of real estate is a document-driven process that many find overwhelming. The Sanford Law Group advises clients in all types of transactions relating to commercial and residential real estate. Our lawyers serve individual homebuyers and sellers, property developers, brokers, lenders, and construction contractors.
For residential homebuyers with questions, we recommend that you download our eBook. It will provide you with valuable information.
Saving Clients Time & Money
Due to the importance of entering into an agreement that accurately reflects the intent of the parties, Sanford Law Group carefully reviews and drafts purchase contracts, commercial leases, residential leases, and other documents relating to real estate transactions and development. We ensure that the documents accurately reflect the objectives of all parties involved. Through many years of experience, we have found that this process saves our clients significant time and money.
We handle a wide range of real estate law matters in addition to purchases and sales, including the representation of all parties with a financial or legal interest in a real estate transaction or dispute.
Our services include:
- Purchase agreements– representing buyers and sellers
- Commercial leasing matters– representing landlords and tenants
- Residential Lease Agreements – representing landlords
- Foreclosures– representing lenders and debtors
- Title searches and resolution of title defects
- Zoning, planning, and land use issues– re-zoning and variances for commercial and residential projects
- Real estate closings– residential and commercial
- Construction contracts– representing developers, builders, and homeowners
- Real estate litigation – including disputes involving easements, construction defects, boundary line disputes, and partitioning proceedings.
COVENANTS AND PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATIONS
Many planned communities are subject to regulations that require homeowners to pay dues to maintain the neighborhood, as well as regulate the types of houses can be built and activities that are premitted. These are called restrictive covenants. Failure to abide by the covenants can result in liens being placed on your property and in some cases foreclosure. The Sanford Law Group has decades of experience assisting both property owner associations as well as individual homeowners with questions and issues regarding restrictive covenants.
We handle a wide range of covenant and neighborhood association matters. Our services include:
• Drafting and amending restrictive covenants– representing the association and its board of directors
• Advising POAs and HOAs on courses of action dealing with homeowners
• Collecting dues from delinquent homeowners
If you are considering selling or purchasing a home or commercial property in Sanford, Lee County, Moore County, Harnett County, Chatham County and the surrounding areas, the Sanford Law Group can be a valuable asset. Each of our lawyers has been in the Sanford area for 25 years or more, so we truly know the area, as well as real estate agents, other attorneys, builders and developers. For one of the biggest investments in a lifetime, why retain an attorney for your closing from anywhere other than where you are going to live? Why not establish a relationship with attorneys who work and live right here?